A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Gocio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Gocio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Gocio, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gocio graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gocio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gocio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan C. Gocio practice?
Dr. Allan Gocio practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and Paducah, KY.
See Little Rock Surgeons.