Dr. Allan Gocio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Gocio?

September 15th, 2016

Trustworthy

My husband has been under Dr. Gocio's care off and on for almost a year now. Dr. Gocio takes the time to explain things to the patient and their family, unlike most of the other Neurosurgeons we have encountered at UAMS. He is respectful to us and professional and seems to genuinely care about helping us to achieve the best health that is possible. I would recommend Dr. Gocio and his nurses to anyone needing this type of service. Although my experience was not good with some other aspects of UAMS, including the cadre of resident surgeons, I have been satisfied with the work and attention of Dr. Gocio.

July 6th, 2016

the absolute worst neurosurgeon ever and s disgrace to the medical profession.

June 16th, 2016

I really need to see dr. Gocio and I would like to know if not who would I be able to see in my area

April 12th, 2016

The best

December 28th, 2015

Excellent Dr. Almost all of the nerve pain is gone now. Thank you Dr. Gocio.

November 4th, 2014

Compassionate Dr.

I'm 37. I've had lower back problems for around. 8-9 years now. Dr after Dr said I had problems but should manage them with pain meds or only other option was fusion. At my age I was reluctant for that procedure. Dr gocio immediately said a better option for me was a more minimal evasive surgery to relieve pressure on nerve and to remove bone fragments which continued to flare up and cause lots of pain. He also explained this would not be a permanent fix and that I could have flare ups from time to time considering how much my job required me to bend down. For once, not just for back Dr, but food any Dr. I felt like he truly wanted to help and give me the best care and recommendation on what I needed. He was exactly right on everything he said, and when Ive needed him he has gone above and beyond what I'm used to or have experienced with other DRs. He is a top notch Dr., surgeon, and individual. If. Your looking and read this, look no farther. If he can't help you I guarantee he will gladly find someone who can.

April 5th, 2011

Skill

Dr. Gocio did an excellent job in diagnosing and surgery on my lower back after an injury which caused me to be bedridden. I won't ever forget his diligence,expertise,or manners. I can walk today because of him , and Gods will.

January 5th, 2010

poor doctor

this doctor just up and left town without notifing his patients. some in which like me was never released to go back to work. now i cant find a dr. to see me! thanks a lot dr gocio i hope that you dont do this in rockford illinois!

November 3rd, 2009

An undestanding caring and knowledgeable Physcian

I was first seen by Dr Gocio several months after an auto accident, back in 2002. He was very knowledgeable about the problems I was having with my lower back. He told me that surgery wasn't an option at this time. He explained to me the results of my tests. He also explained what had casued the problem and what would eventually happen as time progressed. He wasn't like the inital Dr's that I had seen who were so quick to tell me that surgery was going to be the only thing that would relive my symptoms. He was right! I was treated like a person with a medical need by him and his staff. I wasn't treated like a dollar sign. I have referred freinds and family of mine in the past and have no doubts about doing so in the future. I also know that when I have problem with my back, that Dr Gocio and hs staff are only a phone call away.

Pleased Patient

Dr. Gocio is an incredibly patient and understanding doctor. He treated me as though I was his only patient! He addressed my pain, which was unusual, pinpointed a diagnosis, and has me on the road to recovery! The office staff is very kind and courteous. My appointments have gone smoothly and I am very satisfied with my care.

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!

I believe Dr. Gocio to be an exceptional physician and surgeon. He has beeen my doctor for years now and has been excellent. He takes time with his patients and always explains in laymans' terms the findings on your tests. He is not like so many surgeons that just want to rush you into surgery, without trying other options first. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone!!!

YES YES YES

IF YOU WANT A NEUROSURGEON WHO WILL NOT RUSH YOU INTO SURGERY, BUT WILL PINPOINT YOUR DIAGNOSIS AND THEN EXPLAIN THE PROS AND CONS OF YOUR SURGERY, DR GOCIO IS YOUR GUY. HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH GOING AHEAD WITH MY SURGERY AND I HAVE HAD AN EXCELLENT OUTCOME.