A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Goodwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Goodwin, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Mmichael Goodwin MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Allan Goodwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Goodwin practices Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Naples Rheumatologists.