Dr. Allan Goodwin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Allan Goodwin?

Confused

Posted on July 10th, 2017

This man confused Fibromyalgia for Lupus, repeated labs twice and still didn't have a diagnosis or a plan other than to go VEGAN and stay away from medications with side effects. Went to different doctor and problems solved! He also take over an hour and I've sat in his office up to 3 hours. He also gets his information he dictates into computer wrong! Patient should correct doctor! Crazy

patient very satisfied and happy

Posted on December 12th, 2015

Dr. Goodwin is extremely caring and concern about my health and my eating habits. He is so concern about me, that he has call me personally to make sure I'm doing well or to be sure I'm taking my meds. When I need to see him his always available for me, he discovered other health problems and refereed me to the right specialist. He found a deficiency of iron, vitamin D and stage 3 kidney disease. All my questions are answered and if he forget something he called me and let me know. I pray to God that Dr. Goodwins will have a healthy long life to keep helping all his patients the way he does now. I'll be trusting him for ever with my health and the care of my arthritis. I give him 10 stars.

Posted on November 14th, 2017