A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Graham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan William Graham MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan W. Graham practice?
- Dr. Allan Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Graham practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Denver Internists.