A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Grant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Grant MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Grant practice?
- Dr. Allan Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Grant practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Orthopedic Surgeons.