A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenspan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Greenspan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Greenspan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Greenspan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Allan Greenspan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Allan Greenspan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.