A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Grossman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Marc Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Allan Grossman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allan Grossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Sevierville Internists, Sevierville Hematologists, and Sevierville Oncologists.