A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Halpern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Halpern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan C Halpern MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan C. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Allan Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Halpern practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.