A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hamilton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hamilton, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan John Hamilton FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Allan Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Hamilton practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurological Surgeons.