A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hedges is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hedges has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Willamette Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan John Hedges MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Hedges practice?
- Dr. Allan Hedges has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Hedges practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McMinnville, OR.
See McMinnville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.