A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Heller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans