A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Heller is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Heller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Heller MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan Heller practice?
- Dr. Allan Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Heller practices Neurological Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Spokane Neurological Surgeons.