A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Herskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Herskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Herskowitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Herskowitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Herskowitz practice?
- Dr. Allan Herskowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Allan Herskowitz practices Neurology near , .