Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Update show details Update
by Sharon on Jan 21st, 2014

This Dr. Has been retired for 7years!

Excellent results, even 20 years after surgery... still happy show details Excellent results, even 20 years after surgery... still happy
by Dan B. on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Hoekzema was highly recommended, so about 20 years ago I went to have him give me an opinion on a serious knee problem. He carefully explained what the problem was (without the aid of MRI, just experience) and we booked surgery. Surgery went fine (I still have the video he gave me) and the problem was very well fixed; good as knew. Although I prayed much, I still give the Dr. plenty of credit for such an excellent outcome (God did the healing).

Ruined my life show details Ruined my life
by Scared for life on May 2nd, 2010

This doctor ruined my life. He is supposed to be a wonderful surgeon. He was number one when I lived in MI. I questioned a surgery he wanted to perform and wanted a second opinion. After that he closed my file and told worker's comp there was nothing wrong with me. After that there was not a doctor who would treat me. After years of pain and forced to move to another state I found a doctor who would treat me.