A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Holiday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Holiday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holiday
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holiday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Holiday, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holiday graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holiday has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Health Center
- Clay County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan D Holiday MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Holiday practice?
- Dr. Allan Holiday has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Holiday practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Junction City, KS.
See Junction City Orthopedic Surgeons.