A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Holiday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Holiday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Holiday, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holiday graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holiday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Washington
- Mercy Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan D Holiday MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Holiday practice?
- Dr. Allan Holiday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Holiday practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Junction City, KS.
See Junction City Surgeons.