A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hordof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hordof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hordof
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hordof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hordof, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hordof graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hordof has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center, New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan J Hordof MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Hordof practice?
- Dr. Allan Hordof has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Hordof practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.