A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hordof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hordof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hordof
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hordof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hordof, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Hordof graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hordof has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center, New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan J Hordof MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allan J. Hordof practice?
- Dr. Allan Hordof has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Hordof practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Cardiologists.