Dr. Allan Hordof MD Patient Reviews

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Hordof - Simply the Best
Dr. Hordof treated me for 23 years, since my 1st day of life. If it wasn't for Dr. Hordof, I am sure I would not be here to write this review. Easily the finest pediatric cardiologist in New York. Once you get to know him, his bedside manner gets much better but he has always been a straight-forward, give you the truth kind of Doctor. I would recommend him 100%.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. A. Hordof goes above and beyond.
My daughter was diagnosed and treated by Dr. Hordof 33 years ago. We live in NJ and the medical field seemed always unsure as to my daughters heart condition so I would give them Dr. Hordof's number to which he took his precious time and expertise to speak with them. This doctor will hold a special place in my heart forever. Thank you so much Dr. Horof.

August 17th, 2008
Dr. Hordof
Since I was a day old Dr. Hordof was my doctor and he has been fantastic... He doesn't always have the bed bedside manner but he knows what he's talking about more than any other doctor I've ever met and he'll keep you alive and with the best possible active lifestyle you can have. I'm extremely greatful to have found a doctor such as this and only wish I just didn't turn 23 and have to had switched to an adult cardiologist though he helped me find one that suited my personality and needs there too... I would recommend this dr to anyone who needs a excellent complex congential heart disease doctor. He's kept me alive 23 more years longer than I should be. And with a life most people cannot even believe I live...