A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan F Hunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan F. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Allan Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.