A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Fai Hunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan F. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Allan Hunt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allan Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.