A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan F. Hunt practice?
Dr. Allan Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.