A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Jacobs, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Michael Jacobs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Allan Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Jacobs practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Psychiatrists and West Hartford Child Psychiatrists.