Dr. Allan Jeffery DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 2nd, 2015
A Grateful Patient
For years I've been wanting some way to thank Dr. Jeffery for his kindness to me when I was dealing with so very many issues all at once: diabetes, high blood pressure, severe acid reflux and excruciating back pain. Back in 2009-2010 in Mountain Home, Idaho he prevented me from making a terrible mistake. I just wanted my back pain to stop, maybe have surgery. He gently and successfully persuaded me to give physical therapy a try, warning me that back surgery could result in worse problems than I already had. I tried the PT, and still do those exercises every day and my back problems are very well managed now. Thanks to getting that under control, I moved to a place more suitable for me, shed 50 pounds, reversed the diabetes and stomach issues. I couldn't have done this had I not gotten the help I did from this kind, common-sense doctor. Thank you, Dr. Jeffery!

May 23rd, 2010
FINALLY A DOCTOR WHO LISTENS TO THE PATIENT
IT IS PROFOUND THAT HE LISTENS TO YOU THE PATIENT AND THEN TAKES THE TIME TO DISCUSS ALL THE ISSUES AND HE REALLY TRYS TO NKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET WELL AND ALWAYS LETS YOU KNOW WHAT THE MEDICATION IS FOR AND FOLLOWS UP TO BE SURE YOU GET WELL. A RARE FIND IN TODAYS WORLD OF DOCTORS.

July 7th, 2009
The Good & The Bad...
POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: This doctor was generous with preventative medicine, ordering labs that other doctors often skiped, etc. I enjoyed my visits with him. NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES: This doctor ordered an IV drug several times for me that I later discovered should have NEVER been prescribed. The drug studies specified that it was ONLY for post-menopausal women. His clinic (Central Utah Clinic) refused to cover their doctor's mistake totaling over $4,000 because Dr. Jeffery had moved (without forwarding his patient's about this) during the course of these four treatments that cost about $1,000 each.RECOMMENDATIONS: I liked Dr. Jeffery but have been the victim of a medical error at his hands. Dr. Jeffery came from a practice in Rexburg, Idaho and he may have returned there. Ultimately, I cannot recommend this doctor.