A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Jorge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jorge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Jorge MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Jorge practice?
- Dr. Allan Jorge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Jorge practices Neurological Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurological Surgeons.