A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Joseph is Excellent. Dr. Joseph has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Joseph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Saint Joseph`S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan Joseph practice?
Dr. Allan Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Joseph, Dr. Allen Joseph