A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Joseph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Joseph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Joseph practice?
- Dr. Allan Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.