Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Kaiser
Dr. Allan Kaiser, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaiser is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and New York Methodist HosptialBrooklyn, Ny. Dr. Kaiser has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Kaiser has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allan Kaiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Angelo Magno
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.03 mi34
Dr. Faqir Ahmad
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.35 mi16