A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Kalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalich
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalich graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kalich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Gene Kalich DO is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Allan G. Kalich practice?
- Dr. Allan Kalich has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Kalich practices General Practice near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.