A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Kayne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Kayne, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayne graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kayne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Lee Kayne MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Kayne practice?
- Dr. Allan Kayne has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Kayne practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.