A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Kelly, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Kelly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Rowan Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan R. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Allan Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.