A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Kirkland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Kirkland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Kirkland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkland graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kirkland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- Dardanelle Hospital
- River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Karl Kirkland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan K. Kirkland practice?
- Dr. Allan Kirkland has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Kirkland practices Family Medicine near Dardanelle, AR.
See Dardanelle Primary Care Doctors.