A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Klapper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Klapper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Scott Klapper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Klapper practice?
- Dr. Allan Klapper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Klapper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Natrona Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.