A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Klapper is Good. Dr. Klapper has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Klapper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klapper graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klapper has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klapper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allan Klapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Klapper practice?
Dr. Allan Klapper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Natrona Heights, PA.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Klapper, Dr. Allen Klapper