A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Allan Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Knudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan A Knudson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Knudson practice?
- Dr. Allan Knudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Knudson practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.