A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Knudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knudson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Knudson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Knudson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Knudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan A Knudson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Knudson practice?
- Dr. Allan Knudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Knudson practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.