A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Kurtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Kurtz practice?
Dr. Allan Kurtz practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians, Woodland Hills General Practitioners, and Woodland Hills Internists.