A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Anderson, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan L Anderson FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allan Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.