A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Anderson, MD, FACC, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans