A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Anderson, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan L Anderson FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allan Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and College Station, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.