A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Bernstein, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Bernstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Dr. Bernstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Drive Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Sutter Warrack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Bernstein MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Allan Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Bernstein practices Neurology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Neurologists.