A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Allan Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Haynes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Haynes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan L Haynes MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Allan Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Haynes practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.