Dr. Allan Haynes Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Allan Haynes Jr?

Answered prayers

Posted on November 1st, 2017

My husband landed in the ER September 2015. That's where we met dr Allen Haynes . I've never in my life seen so many mistakes take place in a hospital. My husband became septic heart stopped as well as all his other organs. All I could do is pray and pray that god would send us a dr with knowledge, a dr that could help my husband live. Sure enough god sent us dr Allen Haynes he saved my husband's life !!! we will for ever be greatful that god answered our prayers. Dr Allen Haynes went above and beyond and was there for us every step of the way.!THANK YOU !!!

Posted on April 12th, 2017