A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pa Qa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pa Qa, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qa
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Migraine Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pa Qa MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pa Qa practice?
- Dr. Pa Qa has 1 office location.
Dr. Pa Qa practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Addiction Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana General Practitioners, Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Addiction Specialists, Santa Ana Endocrinologists, and Santa Ana Family Physicians.