A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pa Qa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pa Qa, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qa
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Qa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Migraine Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pa Qa MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pa Qa practice?
- Dr. Pa Qa has 1 office location.
Dr. Pa Qa practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Addiction Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors, Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Addiction Specialists, Santa Ana Endocrinologists, and Santa Ana Family Physicians.