A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan A Levin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Allan Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Levin practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists and Forest Hills Plastic Surgeons.