A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Allan Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autism Autistic Disorder
- Environmental Illness
- Environmental Medicine
- Immuno-Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Occupational Medicine Biodetoxification Program Chelation Therapy Signal Therapy
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Daniel Lieberman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Medical Toxicology, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Allan Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Lieberman practices Allergy & Immunology, Medical Toxicology, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Allergists, North Charleston Preventive Medicine Specialists, and North Charleston Plastic Surgeons.