Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Allan Lieberman
Allan Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Charleston, SC, with another office in Charleston, SC. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, General Practice, Medical Toxicology and Occupational Medicine. Allan Lieberman is affiliated with Trident Health System and Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital. He speaks English.
Allan Lieberman has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Allan Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.
Dr. William Weirs
Allergy and Immunology, Emergency Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0 mi14
Dr. Charles Banov
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0.08 mi58
Dr. Frederick Schaffer
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
North Charleston, SC 0.08 mi35