A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Daniel Lieberman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Allan Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Lieberman practices Allergy & Immunology and Occupational Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Allergists and Charleston Preventive Medicine Specialists.