Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Help For Environmental Toxicity show details Help For Environmental Toxicity
Aug 19th, 2015

I am so very thankful for compassion, and care I received and highly recommend this Dr. Lieberman who has knowledge, training, experience and skill in an area where most physicians have no clue...

Jan 26th, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. When I was very sick, I was literally unable to get an appointment. He tried to treat me through his staff which was counter productive. As my health declined and he still ignored me knowing doctors with his specialty are basically unavailable in my part of the country and I'm unable to travel.

Call us. show details Call us.
by Elaine Rinehart on Sep 13th, 2014

He is God's gift to mankind. We all love and respect him. Blessings to you and yours!

The best doctor in Charleston. show details The best doctor in Charleston.
by Ondra Hanna on Feb 1st, 2010

Dr. Lieberman is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. He ran appropriate test and found many problems that other doctors never even considered. He sees the whole body, not just a part of it. He works to find the problem, not on just the symptoms of the problem. God has truly blessed this man in giving him insight like I have never seen and we are blessed to have him. He is a gift to the medical community.