A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Love is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Love, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Love has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Shelton Love MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Love practice?
- Dr. Allan Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Love practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.