A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Love is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Love, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Love has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Shelton Love MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Love practice?
- Dr. Allan Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Love practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.