Allan M Rubin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

March 26th, 2015
will not go back found a doctor that could actually help me

June 1st, 2014
Excellent Care
I worked with Dr. Rubin at MCO and since then was his patient. Always courteous, make sure all of my concerns are addressed....Mainly vist the Perrysburg office...Office staff is very nice and location is very convenient.

October 27th, 2011
Great experience...
Dr. Rubin put me at ease when I was nervous. He is funny, accurate and TIMELY! Good bedside manner. I am glad my PCP recommended him.

April 20th, 2011
Not happy
Office in Sylvania is gross and dirty. Office girls are snotty and screw up all the time...admit it yet never apologetic. Horrible feeling there. Dr. Rubin did a great surgery on my son but not overly kid friendly..... do not go to Sylvania office.

September 30th, 2010
We love Dr. Rubin
I have used Dr. Rubin for both of my children and my husband. He knows his stuff and is very quick. But, is very thourough and honest. He respects the parents'/patients concerns greatly. He is not eager to perform surgery if not needed. Two examples that stick with me: After a quick reveiw of a proceedure, he asked if I had questions. I said no. He replied "Are you sure. Because I do this everyday and its not a big deal. But if it were my child, it wouldn't be a simple everyday thing." He also advised us to hold off on surgery for my son as it was not urgent and he preferred the child be older if possible.