A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Schwartz DO is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Allan Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Pulmonologists.