A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Schwartz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Schwartz DO is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Allan Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Pulmonologists.