A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan M Schwartz DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Allan Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and W Bloomfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists and Bloomfield Hills Pulmonologists.