A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan MacIntyre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan MacIntyre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacIntyre graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacIntyre has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan David MacIntyre DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan D. MacIntyre practice?
- Dr. Allan MacIntyre has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allan MacIntyre practices Surgery near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Columbia, MO.
See Henderson Surgeons.