A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Mallinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Mallinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallinger
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mallinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Mallinger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Edward Mallinger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Mallinger practice?
- Dr. Allan Mallinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Mallinger practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.