A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Mallinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Mallinger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Mallinger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallinger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Edward Mallinger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allan E. Mallinger practice?
- Dr. Allan Mallinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Mallinger practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.