A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Manalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Manalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manalan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Manalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Manalan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Manalan practice?
- Dr. Allan Manalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Manalan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Internists and Sioux City Cardiologists.