A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Manalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Manalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manalan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Manalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Manalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Manalan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Manalan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Manalan practice?
- Dr. Allan Manalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Manalan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Internists and Sioux City Cardiologists.