A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Mattern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Mattern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattern
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mattern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Mattern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattern graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Mattern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Med Ctr, Casper, Wy
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Sheridan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Lee Mattern MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allan L. Mattern practice?
- Dr. Allan Mattern has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Mattern practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Casper, WY.
See Casper Internists and Casper Cardiologists.