Dr. Allan Mckenzie MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Little Rock, AR

February 27th, 2017
Love Him!
Very Personal, Timely and attentive. Best bedside manners ever! His office is so modern and soothing

June 10th, 2016
SCH
Dr. M is my PCP and I am very happy with him, his Nurses, staff. Lab on site, x-ray on site. Very easy to talk to and communicate with doctor and clinic. Nearly zero waiting room time. Some of the best wait times while back in the exam rooms also. Blood draws quick, pleasant, professional, nearly no pain.

February 29th, 2016
Unhappy patient
uncaring doesn't care about his patients not personal Rude and dismissive

December 16th, 2015
All lip service. Stated I desperately needed to see a specialist immediately but after two weeks and many phone calls to follow up with his force and absolutely nothing done.

March 2nd, 2015
Superior physician

December 19th, 2014
Dr. is very smart! Cool guy too!

October 14th, 2013
Business Owner
Awesome doctor, caring, listens and in a really neat office in Hillcrest! I will be back!

October 22nd, 2012
Awesome
Dr. McKenzie is an awesome doctor. He is the sweetest doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He listened to everything that I had to say, then he wrote it down in the chart. He never made me feel like that I was dumb or that what was going on with me was not important. He has set the bar very high as to how I expect for my doctors to treat their patients. He has since left the clinic that I was going to, and since he has left I have not found a doctor yet that has even got close to meeting the bar of my expectations of treatment that he has set. He is an awesome doctor and anyone who has him as their doctor is the luckiest person on the planet. He is greatly missed in Beebe.

February 4th, 2012
Truly Excellent
My entire experience at Baptist Health Family Clinic and Dr. McKenzie was wonderful and I cannot recommend him highly enough.The waiting rooms and offices have a comfortable feel and are pleasantly decorated, and the staff were very welcoming and friendly throughout the visit. Even with the paperwork required of a first visit I was able to see the doctor in under 15 minutes.Dr. McKenzie was very comprehensive, and clearly cared about my health as a whole which was a refreshing change from the typical doctor. His manner is both warm and professional.No visit to the doctor is a joy, but my experience there was as close as you can get.

February 14th, 2011
About Dr. Allan McKenzie
Dr. McKenzie has been our family doctor for several years now. He is young, but in his case it is not a negative attribute. He makes up for it by being very knowledgeable and listening to his patients. We have been very pleased with him. His office is generally very busy, so make appointments as soon as you can.Husbands look out. My wife just loooooves him.

July 16th, 2009
A week with this doctor
I had to visit the doctor unexpectedly. It took a little while to get in the first day, but I did not have an appt. When I did get to see the doctor, he was very nice and compassionate. If I would have seen any other doctor, I believe I would have ended up staying at the hospital for the next week. I am a nurse so I pretty much knew my diagnosis before I got there. I had MRSA in several places on my legs. I had to have 3 of these wounds lanced which was very painful but with Dr. McKenzie it was barable. He was very professional and took very good care of me. I did not have any complications or have to stay in the hospital to get better. I would recommend him to everybody and if I ever have to go to the doctor again I will make the drive from Jacksonville to Beebe instead of finding a local doctor.