Dr. Allan Metzger Is this you?

August 20th, 2015

Wonderful physician. Can't say enough about him.

August 10th, 2012

Do Not See this Doctor

Do not see this quack. His staff is very rude. Hi billed $500 for an office appointment where he had to call a referring physician to get a prescription recommendation for my problem. I subsequently went to another specialist, received the correct prescription and was charged $160 and this attending physician spent considerably more time examining my problem and had much more insight abut my problem. My problem was resolved by the second physician who billed 1/3 the amount for greater services. Dr. Metzger's office refused to allow me to speak to him when I questioned the bill and told me they had authorization to act on his behalf and that was his charge and there was nothing they would do about it or even discuss it with the doctor. His office is a total rip off. Most physicians are in the profession because they have a passion for it, Dr. Metzger's passion is money. His Staff believes they are doctors and treat you like you

November 16th, 2011

Dr Metzger is a most excellent physician. He is very caring and very interested. He definitely deserves the title Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2010, and the Patients' Choice Award, 2011. I hesitate to sing his praises for fear it will be even more difficult to get an appointment!! He is the greatest.

October 24th, 2011

the best

for 3 years no one could diagnose me. one visit with dr metzger and i finally had an answer to my problems.....he saved my life and has bent over backwards to take care of me. thats why for the last 13 years i drive from san diego to see him and count him as my primary dr.

March 18th, 2011

Mr. Caruso

Long waiting time. Spent 5 minutes with me. Not recomended at all.

February 15th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Metzger has been my doctor for over 11 years. I was very ill when I met him, he diagnosed my illnesses rather quickly, had seen many other doctors previously. Has treated my fibromyalgia and other rheumatic conditions with the most professional and quality care. Very warm bedside manner. I have utmost confidence in him.

December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Metzger is the most caring Dr I have ever seen

I had back pain for 6 years seeing Dr. after Dr and no one could help me. I was feeling completely hopeless. I was finally referred to Dr. Metzger and after a consulation, he said he could help me and did. I was able to stop taking most of my medications for my back pain. Dr. Metzger gave me back my quality of life. I have never met a Dr. that is so caring. It is obvious that he loves his work and his patients. After an appointment with him, he will always personally call to follow up and make sure that everything is OK. I live an hour and a half from his office (without traffic) but wouldn't dream of going to any other Dr. There are not many Dr's around like Dr. Metzger any longer. He truly cares about his patients. I am so thankful for his kindness, listening skills and expertise.

November 7th, 2009

Excellent and thorough doctor

I have seen Dr. Metzger over the last 25 years for fibromyalgia. He has always been extremely knowledgeable as well as personable and professional. I always feel as if he knows meand my story and is warm and caring.

May 7th, 2009

Beyond the best!!!!!

Dr. Metzger is my general caregiver.I've had many doctors in my life, but none are better than Dr. Metzger. He is truly the best doctor I have ever known. He truly cares about his patients and calls them himself during non office hours to see how they are doing even after they have received treatment. He is always available and quick to advise what is correct for any situation. Since being with him I've lost weight, my cholestorol has been cut in half, and I no longer have liver problems. The issues I do have he constantly monitors and addresses any needs I have immediately. Once, he and his staff gave my wife dinner after an examination. Dr. Metzger is beyond a dream doctor, and because of that it can sometimes be difficult to schedule an appointment (takes a while.)However, anytime I have had any urgent needs the office has fit me in immediately that day.The staff to are extremely kind and very helpful. My wife often jokes that I'd like to marry Dr. Metzger as I glow for days everytime I see him. But it is because he is truly great at what he does.Seriously, all doctors need to learn his bedside manner, follow-up, as well as his listening skills. He doesn't over prescribe medicine, he doesn't just run a battery of tests, he is good at what he does, and is thorough in his work. Also, one more thing, he is always quick to follow up. These skills should be essential for all doctors, and even if they were Dr. Metzger would still be a cut above the rest.Signed,a goldena patient.

October 5th, 2008

the best doc in LA

Superior diagnostic work-up and immediate treatment leading to healing and the most caring doctor I have ever known.

April 17th, 2017