A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Meyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Martin Meyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Allan Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.