A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Meyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Meyer practice?
Dr. Allan Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.