A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Meyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Martin Meyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Allan Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Meyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.