A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Mineroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Mineroff, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Mineroff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineroff graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mineroff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Mineroff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Mineroff practice?
- Dr. Allan Mineroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allan Mineroff practices Dermatology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Dermatologists.