Dr. Allan Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Morrison?

Exceptional bedside manner and care

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Morrison took the time to get to know my father, to treat him with dignity, and to provide excellent treatment. This was comforting during a stressful stay at INOVA Fairfax Hospital.

From his N.Y. born, Yankee fan patient

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Dr. Morrison is one of the finest DoctorsI have ever known...His demeanor is calming and caring, and his diagnoses of both myself and my daughter were 100% accurate and he did everything in his power to assist us with our medical needs. I recommended him to people both in Virginia and out of state, and he was always very helpful. The only difficult part is that he is such an exceptional Physician, that he is wanted everywhere to speak, so it is someewhat more difficult to set up immediate appointments....But, I know that wherever he is if I were to need him I would at least get a call and informaion on how to proceed. He is a rare breed of Doctor; and a blessing...